Carpenter's Way Ministries - Terms & Conditions
Effective Date: May 19, 2019
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
CONDUCT ON SITE
Your use of the site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and you are solely responsible for the substance of your communications through the site. You understand that you are the sole person that is responsible for any and all information that you post, upload, email or transmit to or from this site or by mobile device, including, but not limited to, all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, audio, messages, or other material. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. You are prohibited from collecting or storing personal information about other users and from stalking or harassing another. Furthermore, you are prohibited from engaging in any conduct that is harmful to minors in any way. You may not use the Carpenter's Way Ministries website or application in any way that:
- Is inconsistent with Carpenter's Way Ministries' mission or may harm Carpenter's Way Ministries, or its reputation, or expose it to liability in any way;
- Is threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, fraudulent, or invasive of another's privacy;
- Violates the law, intellectual property, or other legal rights of any person including contractual, statutory, and common law;
- Infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Promotes criminal activity, obscenity, abuse, harassment, hate, pornography, discrimination, violence, or the exploitation of any person;
- Promotes commercial purposes or attempts to advertise, solicit, or fundraise without our express permission;
- Constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk email (also known as "spamming"), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- Spreads technologically harmful material, software viruses, or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party;
- Attempts to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt the servers hosting the website, or any server, computer, or database connected to or using our website;
- Interferes with the proper working of our website, any person's use of our website, any person's internet use, or any person's computer, computer network, or mobile devices.
- Impersonates any person or entity, including any of our employees or representatives or gives the impression that the content emanates from or is endorsed by Carpenter's Way Ministries, or any other person (if that is not the case);
- Is illegal, deceitful, defamatory, abusive, hateful, exploitive, or otherwise inconsistent with the mission of Carpenter's Way Ministries;
- Promotes criminal activity, obscenity, abuse, harassment, hate, discrimination, violence, or the exploitation of any person;
- Violates the intellectual property, contractual, statutory, common law, or other legal rights of any person;
- Contains pornographic, explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals);
- Contains commercial content, advertisements, solicitations, or fundraising information without Carpenter's Way Ministries' express permission;
- Contains technologically harmful material (e.g., viruses, Trojan horses, spyware, worms, or logic bombs);
- Contains material that interferes with the proper working of our website, any person's use of our website, or any person's internet use or computer resources;
TERMINATION OF USE
You agree that we may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the site with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of these Terms & Conditions. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon termination or suspension, regardless of the reasons therefore, your right to use the services available on this site immediately ceases, and you acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or this site. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claims or damages arising out of any termination or suspension or any other actions taken by us in connection with such termination or suspension. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the service. All provisions of the Terms & Conditions which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
E-MAIL AND TEXT MESSAGING SERVICES
We may make email or messaging services available to users of our site, either directly or through a third-party provider. We have the ability to inspect private communications (online chat) and remove users if violations of the Terms & Conditions occur. We may employ automated monitoring devices or techniques to protect our users from mass unsolicited communications (also known as "spam") and/or other types of electronic communication. However, such devices or techniques are not perfect, and we will not be responsible for any legitimate communication that is blocked, or for any unsolicited communication that is not blocked. If you respond to an invitation to text us for more information, make a text donation, or receive correspondence through texts by texting the designated phrase to the designated Short Code phone number, we will respond with further instructions or a website link. You may also sign up to receive periodic text alerts. We will respond with further instructions, including how to STOP receiving text alerts and how to obtain HELP. If you send us a STOP message, you consent to receive confirmation of your request. Message frequency may vary, depending on the type of alert you select. You warrant that you are authorized to request that text messages be sent to the phone number you supply. Please note that message and data rates may apply.
COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Carpenter's Way Ministries website and its original content, features, and functionality, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, and images are and will remain the exclusive property of Carpenter's Way Ministries unless otherwise indicated and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service not under Carpenter's Way Ministries' ownership or control without our prior written consent. Furthermore, such trademarks may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or in any manner that disparages or discredits Carpenter's Way Ministries. All other trademarks not owned by Carpenter's Way Ministries or its affiliates that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Carpenter's Way Ministries or its affiliates. We grant you permission to access and use our website and download material displayed on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you retain all copyright and other ownership notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the site for public or commercial purposes. This includes the use of any text, images, audio and video without the express written permission of Carpenter's Way Ministries. Neither we or our affiliates warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on, or obtained through, this site will not infringe the rights of third parties. Any use of our website not allowed by these Terms is a breach of these Terms & Conditions. If you breach these Terms, your right to access and use our website ceases immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy all copies of our website and its content in your possession. Except for the limited license granted to you to access and use our website as provided in these Terms & Conditions, you have no right, title, or interest in our website. All rights not granted to you by these Terms are reserved by Carpenter's Way Ministries. We may take appropriate legal action, including referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of our website. We may fully cooperate with law enforcement authorities or court orders requesting or directing us to disclose the identity, or other information of anyone accessing, using, or posting content on our website.
DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES & LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
This site and our mobile services are provided to you on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Your use of the service is at your sole risk and with your agreement that you will be solely responsible for any damage done including damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from such activities. Carpenter's Way Ministries makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or to the information contained therein or to the operation of its services. This includes, but is not limited to, the text, graphics, audio, icons, buttons, images, and products contained on this site. Carpenter's Way Ministries fully disclaims, to the full extent permissible under applicable law, all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties that:
- The services and materials will meet your requirements;
- The services and materials will be timely, uninterrupted, or non-repetitive;
- The quality of services and materials will be effective or meet your expectations;
- The services and materials will be free from mistakes, error, or defects. This site could include inaccuracies, typographical errors, or technical or other mistakes.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Carpenter's Way Ministries, its affiliates, its employees, contractors, agents, officers, and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees), resulting from or arising out of your use and access of the service, by you or any person using your account and password, or a breach of these Terms & Conditions.
LINKS & THIRD-PARTY SITES
As a courtesy to you, this site offers links to other sites on the internet or otherwise includes references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. Some of these sites and/or services may be affiliated with Carpenter's Way Ministries, while others are not. Carpenter's Way Ministries has not reviewed all of the sites nor the entirety of any single site linked to and from this site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the site or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Visiting any off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions or contests of, advertisers or other third parties (which are entities other than Carpenter's Way Ministries) found on or through this site, including payment and delivery of related goods and services together with any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and that advertiser or third party. You agree that Carpenter's Way Ministries shall not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers or third parties on this site. If you link to our website, you may not do so in a way that suggests an association between you and Carpenter's Way Ministries or approval or endorsement by Carpenter's Way Ministries, without our written permission. We may terminate your permission to link to our website at any time, for any reason, without notice, in our discretion. Our website may include social media features. You may use these social media features as provided by us, and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions and any additional terms we provide governing your use of these features. We may disable any social media features or terminate your permission to use the social media features at any time, for any reason, without notice, in our discretion.
DONATIONS & PURCHASES
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and Carpenter's Way Ministries concerning the subject matter of this agreement and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings of the parties with respect to that subject matter. These Terms & Conditions may not be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for products or services which are subject to additional or altered terms and conditions shall be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by you and us. To the extent that anything in or associated with this site is in conflict or inconsistent with these Terms & Conditions, these Terms & Conditions shall take precedence.
All notices to a party shall be in writing and shall be made either via email or conventional mail. Notices to us must be sent to the attention of Carpenter's Way Ministries website at info@CarpentersWayMinistries.com if by email, or at
Carpenter's Way Ministries
P. O. Box 23
Palm Harbor, FL 34682
if by conventional mail. Notices to you may be sent to the address supplied by you as part of your registration data. In addition, we may broadcast notices or messages through the site to inform you of changes to the site or other matters of importance, and such broadcasts shall constitute notice to you at the time of sending.
Thank you for visiting CarpentersWayMinistries.com!